Talk with the MIMForum staff! This is the section for discussing the workings of this forum. Your suggestions always welcome!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:41 pm
Happy to have become a member and looking forward to continuing a lifelong education. I stumbled on a Bacon and Day mandolin banjo in a junk shop this week and looking for help with restoration. Specifically trying to source the tailpiece, which is missing. Thanks.
- Posts: 2630
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:58 am
- Location: The Woodlands, Texas
Welcome to the MIMF, John!
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:54 am
You will surely enjoy browsing threads here to improve on your craft.
- Posts: 1186
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 pm
- Location: Edmonton AB. Canada
I cannot help you with your tail situation,
but I can welcome you to the forum!
Lots of good help here.
I need your help. I can't possibly make all the mistakes myself!