The adhesive is marked "expired" (3/17) and the composite has a marked expiration of 7/17.It is a curing light, a charging plug, bonding agent, some soon to expire b2 composite, and hardened steel picks.
The curing light is cordless. It is used to harden the composite filling material, after using bonding.
1. Clean off the saddle/nut. Dry thoroughly
2. Paint a thin layer of bonding agent to site that you'll add to. Light cure.
3. Add composite material to as desired to final shape. I recommend no thicker than 1 mm increments. Light cure.
This stuff will be harder than steel when cured.
In terms of the curing light:
1. if light is out of batteries--remove battery from light.
2. Place battery in base. Plug into wall.
3. Pull out battery when charged. Put into light. Press button.
He also notes that the composite can only be bought by a dentist, so buyer beware.
This is a little out of the ordinary, and is worth quite a bit new. Let's start the bidding $30 and USA shipping is included.