This guitar is mine!!!

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including "disappearing" errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.
Marc Lavertu

This guitar is mine!!!

Post by Marc Lavertu »

Hi!

This is my new guitar. In fact, I made this one to get better as I'm working on my friend guitar. SO there is twins guitar actualy.

This is a MDF body, double binding, flamed ( a little line of spalted ) maple top, two P90 and headstock design from me! This time I didn't do the neck. It's a cheap one but a little fret level as to be done and it work fine. I'm waiting for the strings retainer to get a better intonation but it's almost there.

The sound is great. I guess my friend will be please as a new guitar player with a guitar like this one!

Marc
rsz_1img_4584.jpg
Bryan Bear

Re: This guitar is mine!!!

Post by Bryan Bear »

Congrats! I hope you and your friend get much enjoyment out of playing the twins together!
PMoMC

Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.
Peter Wilcox

Post by Peter Wilcox »

marc lavertu wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:32 am Hi!

This is my new guitar. In fact, I made this one to get better as I'm working on my friend guitar. SO there is twins guitar actualy.
That's a nice looking guitar, Marc, and seems to be well made. Nice!

Many times I make two guitars at once also, since I make them out of my head without any plans. That way I hope to make the errors on the first guitar, and if a particular idea doesn't work out, I can modify it before I do that step on the second one. Of course, sometimes I'd have needed to make 3 guitars to make it right. :lol:

Is there any reason you put 4 tuners on the bass side? Maybe you bought two sets, and you'll put the left over 4R tuners on the treble side of the other guitar? :D
Maybe I can't fix it, but I can fix it so no one can fix it
Marc Lavertu

Post by Marc Lavertu »

Peter Wilcox wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:04 pm
Is there any reason you put 4 tuners on the bass side? Maybe you bought two sets, and you'll put the left over 4R tuners on the treble side of the other guitar? :D
Thank’s for the great comments! There suppose to be a logo on the headstock and it goes exactly in the empty space. I did not found any transparent decal paper in my hometown! I’ll apply it later!

Marc

Return to “Solid-Body and Chambered or Semi-Solid Electric Guitars and Bass Guitars”