Chapman Stick

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including "disappearing" errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.
Oscar Pacheco

Chapman Stick

Post by Oscar Pacheco »

Hi,

I new here and I am searching for the Chapman Fingerboard Stick Scale Fret separation in order to built one! I will be forever grateful to someone could provide it please.

Thanks in advance!
Opacheco.
Eric Knapp

Re: Chapman Stick

Post by Eric Knapp »

There are Chapman Stick with different scale lengths. They are all published on the Stick website. Is that what you mean?

-Eric
Oscar Pacheco

Post by Oscar Pacheco »

Oscar Pacheco wrote:Hi,

I new here and I am searching for the Chapman Fingerboard Stick Scale Fret separation in order to built one! I will be forever grateful to someone could provide it please.

Thanks in advance!
Opacheco.
Eric thanks for your response by I talking about the separation scale of the fret in order to do a 36 inch Chapmen Stick fretboard!

Thanks again for your time!
Opacheco
Steve Sawyer

Post by Steve Sawyer »

Oscar Pacheco wrote:I talking about the separation scale of the fret in order to do a 36 inch Chapmen Stick fretboard!
Are you looking for the fret spacing for a particular scale length? And...is the 36" figure you mention the scale length you're shooting for?
==Steve==
Bill Raymond

Post by Bill Raymond »

Oscar, if you are seeking fret positions for a 36" (or any other) scale length, you will find fret calculators in the MIMF library under "Programs, Spreadsheets and other programs". There are other programs available on the internet that will calculate the fret locations for whatever scale length you choose.
Oscar Pacheco

Post by Oscar Pacheco »

Bill Raymond wrote:Oscar, if you are seeking fret positions for a 36" (or any other) scale length, you will find fret calculators in the MIMF library under "Programs, Spreadsheets and other programs". There are other programs available on the internet that will calculate the fret locations for whatever scale length you choose.
Thanks Bill, I will check them there!

Opacheco.
David King

Post by David King »

I always recommend the Fretfind d2 app online as it will create a printable PDF that you can print on a single sheet (Kinkos has an inexpensive B&W 12 x 48" printer) and then stick that onto your neck to see exactly where to saw your fret lines.
Oscar Pacheco

Post by Oscar Pacheco »

David King wrote:I always recommend the Fretfind d2 app online as it will create a printable PDF that you can print on a single sheet (Kinkos has an inexpensive B&W 12 x 48" printer) and then stick that onto your neck to see exactly where to saw your fret lines.
David thanks for your comments. Please send me a link for!

Opacheco.
Peter Wilcox

Post by Peter Wilcox »

Maybe I can't fix it, but I can fix it so no one can fix it

Return to “Solid-Body and Chambered or Semi-Solid Electric Guitars and Bass Guitars”