Peavey T-60 plan?

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including "disappearing" errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.
Bill Raymond

Peavey T-60 plan?

Post by Bill Raymond »

Would somebody have a plan of the Peavey T-60, or at least a template of the body shape? I'll most likely end up making it up from a good photo, but if someone already has one, it would save me some time.
Rodger Knox

Re: Peavey T-60 plan?

Post by Rodger Knox »

I've got a pretty decent photo for scaling purposes, and a schematic of the wiring, if you need those.
The guitar belonged to my son, and is long gone.
A man hears what he wants to hear, and disreguards the rest. Paul Simon
Bill Raymond

Post by Bill Raymond »

Thanks much, Rodger, but I think I've found the photos I need and a copy of the Peavey design patent, to boot. I wasn't really intending to use the Peavey wiring scheme--I'm going to make a "Peaver": a T-60 body, wide Strat-type neck and EMG pickups in the middle and bridge positions, no neck pickup as it interferes with my thumbpick, don't you know.
Alan Peterson

Post by Alan Peterson »

Bill Raymond wrote: -I'm going to make a "Peaver" -
Why not call it a "Ray-ver"? ;)
Alan Peterson
Name in Anagram Form: "Resonant Peal"
Bill Raymond

Post by Bill Raymond »

Well, I don't know that I'll call it anything, but I mentioned "Peaver" as that nickname has been long attached to 2 guitars that Paul Yandell made of a T-60 body + Strat neck with pickups as I described.

Return to “Solid-Body and Chambered or Semi-Solid Electric Guitars and Bass Guitars”