Jaguar

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including "disappearing" errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.

Jaguar

Postby Bill Mayer » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:43 pm

I am looking to build a Jaguar look-a-like. Does anyone have the dimensions (Length, width, etc.) for the neck? Thanks.
Bill Mayer

Re: Jaguar

Postby Beate Ritzert » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:55 pm

In one of the german speaking forums i am mostly active there is link to such a plan. I don't know how close to the original it is (and actually i do not mind - although i am currently building a bass based on the Jaguar bass design). So please contact me if You do not find a resource.
Beate Ritzert

Postby Neal Carey » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Here is the site that has a .pdf of the Jaguar: http://www.gitarrebassbau.de/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6&start=0%20GitarreBassBau.de. Just search for Jaguar.
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." - John Lennon
Neal Carey

Postby Beate Ritzert » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:01 pm

That's the site i had in mind - but i wanted to respect the policy not to link cross forum.
Beate Ritzert

Postby Neal Carey » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:55 am

Ah, sorry. I honestly didn't realize it was a forum until just now. I only knew about the plans available at the link.
Neal Carey

Postby Jim McConkey » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Our rules prohibit directing members to other forums to promote their own work or to move the discussion to the new site. Neither is the case here, and our rules do allow links to pertinent information that is available in other locations. This link is OK.
MIMForum Staff - Way North of Baltimore
Jim McConkey

Postby Neal Carey » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Thanks for the clarification Jim.
Neal Carey

Return to Solid-Body and Chambered or Semi-Solid Electric Guitars and Bass Guitars