Jaguar

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including "disappearing" errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.
Bill Mayer

Jaguar

Post by Bill Mayer »

I am looking to build a Jaguar look-a-like. Does anyone have the dimensions (Length, width, etc.) for the neck? Thanks.
Beate Ritzert

Re: Jaguar

Post by Beate Ritzert »

In one of the german speaking forums i am mostly active there is link to such a plan. I don't know how close to the original it is (and actually i do not mind - although i am currently building a bass based on the Jaguar bass design). So please contact me if You do not find a resource.
Neal Carey

Post by Neal Carey »

Here is the site that has a .pdf of the Jaguar: http://www.gitarrebassbau.de/viewtopic. ... BassBau.de. Just search for Jaguar.
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." - John Lennon
Beate Ritzert

Post by Beate Ritzert »

That's the site i had in mind - but i wanted to respect the policy not to link cross forum.
Neal Carey

Post by Neal Carey »

Ah, sorry. I honestly didn't realize it was a forum until just now. I only knew about the plans available at the link.
Jim McConkey

Post by Jim McConkey »

Our rules prohibit directing members to other forums to promote their own work or to move the discussion to the new site. Neither is the case here, and our rules do allow links to pertinent information that is available in other locations. This link is OK.
MIMForum Staff - Way North of Baltimore
Neal Carey

Post by Neal Carey »

Thanks for the clarification Jim.

Return to “Solid-Body and Chambered or Semi-Solid Electric Guitars and Bass Guitars”