The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Just a couple announcements:
1. We've got a couple new (and not so new) subforums:
- CAD/CAM/CNC - hardware and software and its uses in luthiery (just below "Glues and Finishes")
2. A giveaway! We haven't had one of those is a while and this will work the way it has in the past:
- You need to be legitimately registered (real name, no pseudonyms)
- Enter by replying to this post
- One entry per person (duplicates will be ignored)
- Each entry will be assigned a number (i.e., the first entry is '1', the second is '2', etc.)
- When the drawing ends, I will use a random number generator to pick the three winning numbers
- The winners will each receive a US$100 gift certificate to either StewMac or LMII (winner's choice)
- MIMF staff not eligible
The giveaway opens now and closes at midnight (US Central Time) on Sunday, March 21st.
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 am
- Location: NW Wisconsin
Hey, sign me up! Thanks.
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:39 am
Count me in!
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 2:01 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, USA
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 am
- Location: Northeastern California
Maybe I can't fix it, but I can fix it so no one can fix it
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 pm
- Location: Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:38 pm
- Location: Forest Ranch, California
Yes, please include me
. Thank you.
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:29 pm
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Include me in the draw please.
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:20 pm
- Location: Nailsea, Nr Bristol, UK
Add me to the list please.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:24 pm
Me too, Please. Thank you.
- Posts: 1286
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 pm
- Location: St. Louis, MO
Wow, that’s really nice! I’m in.
Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:14 pm
- Location: San Diego, California
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:30 pm
- Location: Spartanburg, sc