Socially distanced dining

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
Matthew Lau

Socially distanced dining

Post by Matthew Lau »

With this COVID thing going on, it's sorta hard to have dates...or friends over normally.
To solve that problem, I've been making the outdoor patio area a "socially distanced dining area."

How about you'all? Any fun projects/ideas?
MVIMG_20200723_210349.jpg
IMG_20200723_172620.jpg
I'm not sure if I should start making a rain/wind shelter for the rainy season.
With this covid thing, I'd imagine it'll be well into 2021 at least.
Jack Bulgo

Re: Socially distanced dining

Post by Jack Bulgo »

Looks really good, I like it. Thank God that I live in property in lake Garda and I have a small garden in front of it. So during the quarantine period I could still sit outside and enjoy my morning coffees under the sun. You don't pay attention to such small things but it is really important in life apparently.
limited edition
Jack Bulgo

Re: Socially distanced dining

Post by Jack Bulgo »

Jack Bulgo wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:43 pm Looks really good, I like it. Thank God that I live in property in lake Garda here and I have a small garden in front of it. So during the quarantine period I could still sit outside and enjoy my morning coffees under the sun. You don't pay attention to such small things but it is really important in life apparently.
I've decided to make like a separate BBQ area, I will start posing photos of a process soon here
limited edition

Return to “Jam Session”