Best way to remove "new construction" recessed light cans

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
Bob Francis

Re: Best way to remove "new construction" recessed light cans

Post by Bob Francis »

Clay Schaeffer wrote:Shoji panels might be cool to make.
Oh yeah!
Eric Baack

Post by Eric Baack »

late to the party....

Nothing a big hammer and a sawzall can't fix ;)
Bryan Bear

Post by Bryan Bear »

Shoji panels would be awesome! Thanks for the idea. I fear I might end up with a new hobby though <G>

There is still much to do on the house before I turn my attention to the shop; I'm still in the planning stages. For now, I have arranged things in roughly the positions I think I will want them but nothing is unpacked. I moved some drawer cabinets (that were in the house when we moved in) to the area where the wall was gong to go and I kind of like it. I may end up keeping them there and add a counter top. This would give me about 7 feet of new horizontal space, the couch would back up to the back side but still leave a nice pass through to the small "living area" on both sides while making it feel separate. I would be able to see the TV from my workbench (albeit from a large distance). I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
PMoMC

Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.

Return to “Jam Session”