The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
- Posts: 1186
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 pm
- Location: Edmonton AB. Canada
The title says it all.
I want to wish everyone here all the best in 2018!
I need your help. I can't possibly make all the mistakes myself!
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:15 pm
Happy New Year to you too Gordon, and everyone else on here. This is a good place.
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 am
- Location: NW Wisconsin
Thanks! And a Happy New Year to everyone else. With luck 2018 sees me put our shop together again! Good luck to everyone!
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:20 am
- Location: Germany
A happy new Year to everyone here!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 pm
- Location: Atlanta, GA
Happy New Year to all, and may all your instruments turn out perfectly!
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:28 pm
Happy New year and what Charlie said!