The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 1:01 am
- Location: The Netherlands
That's very cool.
I think he must have a very dusty livingroom from time to time...
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:18 pm
That one shot of the head on the table...had me playing "I am Wooden Man" in my head....too close to the Stark reality...
- Posts: 673
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:45 pm
This is not exactly the same.
I have made these in smaller sizes than these three characters.
- Posts: 2689
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
- Posts: 446
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:11 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE (a suburb of Iowa)
To late! To late! Mr Bill already sawd off dey hands!!!
Ooooooooooooh Noooooo! Mr Bill... not the prostate check! Noooooooooooooo!