Trade website work for instrument?

Registered members, you may place your commercial ads here (there are no longer any fees for this). The MIMF plans are here. And the occasional "help wanted".
Forum rules
Either ad may include your logo and a link to your website if you have one.
Jesse Matty

Trade website work for instrument?

Post by Jesse Matty »

I was wondering if anyone here would be wiling to barter one their instruments for custom website design work? I'm trying to build a portfolio of nice work to help land a developer job and figured some luthier might need a website build and /or work done their current one would be willing barter for one of their instruments. I know HTML / CSS / Java / JavaScript / MYSQL / SPRING/ JS.react I can play and would be willing to trade for any stringed instrument other than violins. Here is java desktop app I built that will show you how to make a given chord on any given instrument will show scales and arpeggios. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7leu6oa8ujn31 ... s.jar?dl=0 the source is here https://github.com/macmanmatty/guitar-chords
Simon Magennis

Re: Trade website work for instrument?

Post by Simon Magennis »

A link to some websites you created would be interesting.
Jesse Matty

Re: Trade website work for instrument?

Post by Jesse Matty »

I have not created any websites that are still being hosted sadly. All the business owners I have done work for went under and quit paying have their sites hosted (that doesn't sound good I know) . I am mainly trying to be a software developer however. Hence the java app I wrote and I am working on few other java/ android apps. But having a few websites in my portfolio can't hurt either. I just figured websites are expensive and so are handmade instruments so maybe some luither who doesn't want to spend the money or the time a making / having website made would be willing to trade on of their instruments for one.

Return to “Builders' Supplies and Services”