Neck Laminations and Glue choice

TEST ON SCRAP FIRST! If your question is about repair work, either regluing or refinishing, please post it in our Repair Section.
Barry Daniels

Re: Neck Laminations and Glue choice

Post by Barry Daniels »

I think every one here (back then) gained a lot from Mario. His absence is missed. There are others too that appear to have moved on that I quite miss.
MIMF Staff
Bryan Bear

Post by Bryan Bear »

Barry Daniels wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:24 pm I think every one here (back then) gained a lot from Mario. His absence is missed. There are others too that appear to have moved on that I quite miss.
For sure!
PMoMC

Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.
Darrel Friesen

Post by Darrel Friesen »

Bryan Bear wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:02 pm I sure did pick up a lot of stuff from Mario. Reading through the build log on his website really helped me understand the process of making a guitar. I’m sure he would say that log is very outdated, but it really helped me.
Agreed Bryan. You've always been a great contributor without the "wink wink" stuff. :)
Bryan Bear

Post by Bryan Bear »

Thanks for the kind words Darrel. I have certainly taken a lot more than I have given to this forum. I can feel the loss of the volumes of experience from posters who have drifted away from this place. The library is a great resource for sure, but actual discussions are so important. I value being able to have real time exchanges with the people here who have the real world experience that I will never have the time to gain. Everyone leaps forward when that happens.

This forum was the first corner of the internet that I found (back in the day) that was respectful, informative and accountable. I still really appreciate that. I only wish there was more activity here these days.
PMoMC

Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.

Return to “Glues and Finishes”