Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:19 pm
- Forum: String Instrument Repair: Practical and Political Issues
- Topic: Who knows how neck is attached on Fender Tim Armstrong?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2341
Don't know if this is similar but here's a picture of the neck I just removed from a fender Gemini 1 nylon string acoustic. neck-removed.jpg There didn't appear to be much glue. The bottom of the heel had separated a bit from the body. The dovetail joint wasn't tight at the bottom of the heel and th...
- Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:44 am
- Forum: Introduce yourself here!
- Topic: Hello from Shutesbury MA
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4256
Have been having fun learning to build guitars from my friend John Fabel. A small group of us built small steel string guitars based off the Martin 1918 GAL plans. Started building a guitar for my daughter and quickly realized I needed to build one for me too and keep a bit ahead to make more mistak...