Looking at these guitar plans

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including fixing errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.
Bob Howell

Re: Looking at these guitar plans

Post by Bob Howell »

I am going to get prints of the L-00 plans. Do I take the PDF for printing at Kinkos? DXF file did not download.
Eric Knapp

Post by Eric Knapp »

Bob Howell wrote:I am going to get prints of the L-00 plans. Do I take the PDF for printing at Kinkos? DXF file did not download.
The places that can print this big should all be able to deal with the PDF just fine. I suspect most places prefer PDF. They are sized to a European paper size but they will work fine on a 36" by 48" printout. I had all three of the guitar plans printed.

-Eric
Bob Howell

Post by Bob Howell »

I found out you can open an account online and send it over with payment; then go pick it up. Waiting for the cost, but very simple.
Bob Howell

Post by Bob Howell »

I am thinking of building one of the OO models shown here for my next build. They seem very similar with just minor differences in bracing. If I made a mold for my Fox binder couldn't I use it for either.

My daughter printed up the Gibson L-OO at her print shop on clear laminate with adhesive on one side which I will bond to a sheet of acetate.

I am working on three OM models using Cumpino's book as a guide. Look's like I can easily use it, and these plans for the smaller size.

Return to “Flat-Top Acoustic Guitars and Bass Guitars”