StewMac tools

I know some would consider this sacrilege, but...

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including "disappearing" errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.

I know some would consider this sacrilege, but...

Postby Steve Sawyer » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:07 pm

If you're like me and have an appreciation for gleaming machined metals - you get all clammy and sweaty whenever Woodpeckers "jumps the shark" once again and comes out with a new "one time tool" - you'll have an appreciation for this.

https://youtu.be/HYn7ZI2Dyao
==Steve==
Steve Sawyer

Re: I know some would consider this sacrilege, but...

Postby Mark Swanson » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:39 pm

The guy is standing in front of an awesome woodworking shop, and making metal guitars!
    Mark Swanson, guitarist, MIMForum Staff
Mark Swanson

Re: I know some would consider this sacrilege, but...

Postby Steve Sawyer » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:55 am

Well, he didn't make the aluminum one - that is done by a UK company that also manufactures components for the aerospace industry. He makes some really beautiful guitars though. I've watched his videos on inlaying.
==Steve==
Steve Sawyer

Return to Solid-Body and Chambered or Semi-Solid Electric Guitars and Bass Guitars