New Member- Dennis

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself here.

New Member- Dennis

Postby Dennis Weaver » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:14 am

Hi, I am Dennis from New Jersey.

I made 5 guitars in the 90s and now I just finished a kit guitar. (easier way I guess to get it done have them do stuff.)
Anyhow going to build more guitars soon, (neck and all) I have a few videos on Youtube of my guitars. (No. 1 and No. 6)

https://www.youtube.com/user/densdoor

Oh I see the MIMF has two great sponsors and I'll try to give them some business.

Thanks for having me!
Dennis Weaver

Re: New Member- Dennis

Postby Charlie Schultz » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:48 am

Hi Dennis and welcome! Be sure to check out our libraries sometime, there's a lot of good stuff there.
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Postby Dennis Weaver » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:15 am

I attached a pic of my sixth guitar I recently completed on October 29th. I later added reinforcement around the sound port.
This is a LMI Kit guitar with a finished neck and they did many things like join the plates and bend the sides.
I did this all on my prior guitars and will in the future but sometimes this is a good option.

Many things went wrong. The frets shown were taken out and the fingerboard sanded and refretted. Plays fine now.
Dennis Weaver

Postby Bryan Bear » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Welcome!
PMoMC

Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.
Bryan Bear

Return to Introduce yourself here!