I'm back!

New to the forum? Feel free to introduce yourself here.

I'm back!

Postby Dave Donaldson » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Dead air

Cricket chirp.....

Who?

Dave....I used to working in the library as a converter (changing the discussions into HTML. Some of my work is in the archive)????

OK I will start afresh.

I was involved a few years ago. Even though I don't build a lot of guitars I enjoy building jigs. Kinda like a dog chasing a car. Once he gets it he doesn't know what to do with it. I actively play the viola and electric bass so I don't have a lot of free time in the shop. I do do repairs and working on my repair techniques. Right now I am working on a new nut for one of my basses. I need to redo it since I got the e string to low so when I play hard it buzzes.

In addition to that I am active in ham radio and trying to find a new engineering job (electrical).

I have now baired by soul so I can't say any more!
Dave Donaldson
Dave Donaldson

Re: I'm back!

Postby Jim McConkey » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Welcome back, Dave!

And yes, the whole old library has been resurrected! Thanks for all your hard work over the years.
MIMForum Staff - Way North of Baltimore
Jim McConkey

Re: I'm back!

Postby Jason Rodgers » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Well then, good on ya, Dave! I am most appreciative of your library efforts. Going without it for a while was like getting a whack on the head and forgetting 10 years... or so I'd imagine.
-Ruining perfectly good wood, one day at a time.
Jason Rodgers

Return to Introduce yourself here!