Looking for Danelectro convertible information.

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including "disappearing" errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.
Jim Bonnell

Looking for Danelectro convertible information.

Post by Jim Bonnell »

Does anyone one know what the height of the bridge in on a convertible is. I know they are adjustable, but I'm looking for the thickness and any other dimensions you might have. Also neck angle if anyone knows. Thanks.
david frassetto

Re: Looking for Danelectro convertible information.

Post by david frassetto »

I don't own a convertable anymore but the neck on the one I had was adjustable with an allen screw like the three bolt Fender necks from the 70's. The neck angles of my other Danos are between 1.5 and 2 degrees but some of them are shimmed. If memory serves me, the bridge was about .25" thick, .5" wide, and 3.5" long. It had a piece of fret wire in the middle and sat on three set screws to adjust the height and angle with the middle one in front of the fret wire and the other two behind it (but it might have been on backwards). Hope this helps.
Lap steel fanatic
Jim Bonnell

Re: Looking for Danelectro convertible information.

Post by Jim Bonnell »

Thanks David. That does help.

Return to “Solid-Body and Chambered or Semi-Solid Electric Guitars and Bass Guitars”