Stew mac #0099 tele bridge...

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including "disappearing" errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.
Gabriel Kñallevsky

Stew mac #0099 tele bridge...

Post by Gabriel Kñallevsky »

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to know if the three barrel tele bridge that Stewmac used to sell, the #0099, is available somehow...i loved that article and used it many times but they dont sell it anymore and they cannot inform me who made that bridge...

Does anyone ever used it? or know where i can find it?

Thanks a lot!!!
Gordon Bellerose

Re: Stew mac #0099 tele bridge...

Post by Gordon Bellerose »

Here is a link to a site that sells these.
I never checked the prices, just had a look. The bridges look like very high quality.

http://www.callahamguitars.com/brdge_T.htm
I need your help. I can't possibly make all the mistakes myself!
Gabriel Kñallevsky

Post by Gabriel Kñallevsky »

Thanks for the answer!...but callaham products, although great as they are (better actually), are a different product from the one i am asking for...and a lot more expensive too.

I am asking about this particular product because was such a great value for money! but they dont sell it anymore and wont say who was the manufacturer...

Thats what i would like to know if anybody can help me...so i can contact the manufacturer to buy from them directly...

Thanks again!!!
David King

Post by David King »

I'm sure someone at Stewmac knows the answer but you need to talk to the right person.
I'd ask around on forums like TDRI where a lot of the tele builders hang out. I'm willing to bet that the bridge went out of production because it wasn't economically viable anymore. There are lots of bridges out there so scan what's available on ebay and alibaba and see if one of them looks right. If you could post a photo of the original that might help us identify it as well.
Gordon Bellerose

Post by Gordon Bellerose »

See the site I have supplied a link to.
I have used their stuff on a few guitars, and have been satisfied with the quality.

http://www.guitarfetish.com/3-Brass-Sad ... _p_30.html
I need your help. I can't possibly make all the mistakes myself!

Return to “Solid-Body and Chambered or Semi-Solid Electric Guitars and Bass Guitars”