Scott French's "Eco Guitar" Project

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including "disappearing" errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.
Scott French

Re: Scott French's "Eco Guitar" Project

Post by Scott French »

Michael Sankey wrote:I think many of us have made it a goal to try and use more local sources for our instruments, but for myself I'd always thought of it solely in terms of the wood. It's great that you committed to north america even for the electrical components. I'd never even heard of a locking output jack before! Where did you get it?
Also glad that we of the great northland could make you those pots...
Thanks, Michael... feel free to make us more guitar parts! I get my standard and locking jacks from Switchcraft USA.
Scott French

Re: Scott French's "Eco Guitar" Project

Post by Scott French »

Matthew Lau wrote:Scott,

I didn't know you're in my neck of the woods!
I'm up in Davis.

In any case, nice work.
Thanks, Matthew. Look me up if you are ever in the foothills, I have lots of family, some great friends, and an awesome wife but no guitar building buddies in the area. I wish the Sacramento luthier group was still going. I tried the local woodworking club but it's not the same.

Return to “Solid-Body and Chambered or Semi-Solid Electric Guitars and Bass Guitars”