Montreal guitar show

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including fixing errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.
Len McIntosh

Montreal guitar show

Post by Len McIntosh »

This will be my fourth visit (june 29 to july1) and its always a feast of beautiful works of art that also happen to sound pretty good. Google montreal guitar show they have all the info you need.
I really enjoy reading all the posts on this forum and expect to see alan carruth in montreal and will say hi and thank him for all his valuable posts.
Just for fun i will wear a black tape bandaid on my left forefinger and if any other mimf members attend they may also do the same and we can say hey, maybe exchange business cards.
If you havnt been, be sure and read the program there is lots happening and one day doesnt do it justice.
Thanks to all who share their knowledge, i continue to learn and enjoy.
len mcintosh - just a guitar maker - maybe some day a luthier but not yet.
Michael Lewis

Re: Montreal guitar show

Post by Michael Lewis »

It's truly a great guitar show, and in a great setting, Montreal! I participated the first 4 years of the show and have only good to say about it and the people that put it all together, and the opportunities to talk, look, and learn from other makers from around the world. Go if you have the opportunity.

Return to “Flat-Top Acoustic Guitars and Bass Guitars”