First Comission.....

Please put your pickup/wiring discussions in the Electronics section; and put discussions about repair issues, including fixing errors in new instruments, in the Repairs section.
Nick Dingle

First Comission.....

Post by Nick Dingle »

:D

A mate of mine has tried one of my guitars and wants to have me build one for his son's 18th.....MY first comission.....

This being the case, I(prompted by the daughter, who lives in the Social Media world) started a Facebook page. For some reason unbeknownst to me I need 30 likes. If any of you guys are so inclined, I'd appreciate your likes.

I plan to use the page as a chronicle of Jack's build, as well as filling a few spaces regarding what I've made and how I came into the game.....

Cheers, Nick

The link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DMI-ha ... 6023941744
Last edited by Greg Robinson on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by staff
Martin Taylor

Re: First Comission.....

Post by Martin Taylor »

FB page liked! I am looking forward to see the build as it progresses.
Martin Taylor
http://martintaylorguitars.com.au
(Yes, it is my real name!)
Nick Dingle

Post by Nick Dingle »

Thanks Martin......
Greg Robinson

Post by Greg Robinson »

Hi Nick,
Sorry, but we do not allow promotion on the forum. You are welcome to link to your website in your signature (you can access these setting through the user control panel), but we specifically prohibit starting a discussion to direct traffic to your own website. Please review the forum rules.
Thanks.
MIMForum staff member - Melbourne, Australia

Return to “Flat-Top Acoustic Guitars and Bass Guitars”