StewMac tools

Weissenborn Plans

Talk with the MIMForum staff! This is the section for discussing the workings of this forum. Your suggestions always welcome!

Weissenborn Plans

Postby Mark Schrier » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:55 am

Hi Charlie and gang,

The new look and feel of the site is great! I appreciate all the work you've put into it.

My question is about the instrument plans. I know that it is just one of the many things you have to work on getting up and running.
I see the links to the plans on the MIMF links page. Since there are so many of the links on that page that no longer work, I just wanted to check to see if I was just looking in the wrong place.

If you haven't got to the point of having them for sale again, I will patiently wait. It is important to me to support your efforts in this way. The good thing is that no one has offered to sell me a boot leg set!

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Schrier

Re: Weissenborn Plans

Postby Charlie Schultz » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi Mark,
Still working on the instrument plans, sorry. And yes, fixing and/or deleting all those broken links is is also on the to do list.

Charlie
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Return to The Soundhole