I don't find a forum page for classical guitars.

Talk with the MIMForum staff! This is the section for discussing the workings of this forum. Your suggestions always welcome!
Jack Camino

I don't find a forum page for classical guitars.

Post by Jack Camino »

Hi, I just posted on the forum of tools and jigs. I understand this is a new website and you still need some feedback. Here is what I see: I don't find a page for classical guitars; I have a question how to correct my time, I am in Houston, I clicked Central time and it appears 7 am instead of 6 am.
Thanks,
Jack
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Re: I don't find a forum page for classical guitars.

Post by Charlie Schultz »

Hi Jack and welcome! We don't have a separate section for CG, at least yet- they are discussed in the "flat top" forum. As for your time, go to your "User Control Panel", "Board Settings" and make sure the "DST in effect" setting is set to no.
Bryan Bear

Post by Bryan Bear »

Speaking of DST setting, I originally set it to "yes" thinking I was indicating that my area does a DST time switch. Of course that made my time display incorrect, as it is currently standard time. My question is, will I have to manually change it back this spring? If it automatically changes, are the people who don't change just out of luck?
PMoMC

Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.
Charlie Schultz
Site Admin

Post by Charlie Schultz »

Bryan, the existing forum s/w currently does not automatically change the clocks when DST rolls around, so you will have to manually click the "DST in effect" button in the spring.

Return to “The Soundhole”