Music from our builds

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
Chris Flynn

Music from our builds

Post by Chris Flynn »

is it possible to make a section for posting the playing of the builds that I see pictures of here. I watched the vid of Nathan Noel's faith tele. and then went to Mark Swanson's "13th hour" page and listened, (great sound BTW Mark) maybe not post them here because of band width, but have a place for links. Building is fun, but don't we do it to so we can hear them also? just a question, or am I not finding the section?
thanks
Chris
Mark Swanson

Re: Music from our builds

Post by Mark Swanson »

Thanks Chris. I think it would be a cool idea too! I have some more music I'm ready to put up too but haven't gotten around to it- maybe you have just inspired me to put those songs up on my website!
  • Mark Swanson, guitarist, MIMForum Staff
Waddy Thomson

Re: Music from our builds

Post by Waddy Thomson »

Put them in a dummy site or a web sound clip hosting site. I have mine in a separate domain name that does not directly connect to my web site, and I link to the clips from my website. That allows me to post clips without posting them on my site.

Return to “Jam Session”