Thank You!!!

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
Deb Suran

Thank You!!!

Post by Deb Suran »

Just popping in to thank everyone who participated in the auctions by contributing an item, or by bidding - THANK YOU!!

It feels a bit strange not to work at my PC all day long, but instead either to turn it off, or not even turn it on. All the farm prep work I've been doing outside has been rewarding in more ways than one - yesterday I saw a sky very much like this as I prepared for a delivery of 650 bales of mulch hay and straw, coming tomorrow as a full tractor-trailer load. Although it's not particularly rare, this is the first time I've ever seen a complete parhelic circle, it was beautiful:
http://www.atoptics.co.uk/halo/pcim11.htm
http://www.atoptics.co.uk/halo/parcirc.htm

Thanks to Stew-Mac, Louie, Michael Lewis, Mario L., Michael Sandor, Christ, G.M., Steve, Michael Shelley, Julian, Bryan, Dave, Kelly, Jim, Samuel, Robert, and especially Charlie - I greatly appreciate all of you!
Louie Atienza

Re: Thank You!!!

Post by Louie Atienza »

Thank You, Deb, for making all this possible; we all wouldn't be here now without your efforts, and hope to continue on here and keep our community growing. Best of luck in your endeavor!
David Ackley

Re: Thank You!!!

Post by David Ackley »

What Louie said. I'm glad that Charlie came up with a way that we could show our appreciation for all that you've done.
Hope that you check in and visit once in awhile.
Now make sure that you don't throw your back out unloading all of that hay! (Don't ask how I know :D ).

Return to “Jam Session”