The Luthierist Podcast

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.

The Luthierist Podcast

Postby Jason Rodgers » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Hello, MIMF friends! Many of you know that longtime MIMF member Paul Rhoney has been producing a podcast called The Luthierist over the past few years. Paul has interviewed some of the most well-respected luthiers from around the world, as well as up-and-coming guitar builders. Recently, I've begun co-hosting on the show, along with producer Matt Smith, and it has been a lot of fun to visit the shops of local builders, Skype with folks from across the country, and engage in deep discussions of the geeky topics we love.

Both Paul and I agree that we have learned a lot on the MIMF, and owe a ton of thanks to the years of participation from so many great people here. This is our way of giving back to the guitar building community. If you're looking for a great show on a topic you love, we invite you to come check out The Luthierist (we just broke 150 episodes!).

https://theluthierist.podbean.com/
-Ruining perfectly good wood, one day at a time.
Jason Rodgers

Re: The Luthierist Podcast

Postby Karl Wicklund » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:55 am

Just checked it out, and I will definitely be back to listen to more. Thanks for the heads-up!
Kaptain Karl
Karl Wicklund

Postby Matthew Lau » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:51 pm

I will be looking forward to this sometime.
Matthew Lau

Postby Paul Rhoney » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:49 pm

Bump for this week's episode, because Jason and I had a lot of fun recording it!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-79v4d-8e5bfd
Paul Rhoney

Return to Jam Session