Frets on the net

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
Greg Martin

Frets on the net

Post by Greg Martin »

I needed to buy custom pickup surrounds,converting the stock 70s epiphone crestwood rings from a full sized humbucker to firebird mini buckers. I had problems with 2 of the main manufactures of wooden trim rings.after paying in full i waited 3 months only to hear he hadnt even started them ,even though he had told me otherwise .i wont name them .im not here to slam them .
I will say that the guys a Frets on the net have got it together.i did have to pay in full,ahead of time but using paypal buyers are protected. after sending specs and getting verification. I got my maple rings in 15 days.Just like they said. This is a big deal. Some one whos word is golden !! I will go back,as he not only does wood trim rings but engraving as well.http://www.fretsonthenet.com

Return to “Jam Session”