Fretboard Journal?

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.

Fretboard Journal?

Postby Brian Evans » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:57 am

Has anyone heard anything about this magazine? I subscribed last year, got Issue 35 which is marked 2015, was expecting quarterly issues but here it is past 6 months into 2016 and Issue 35 is still the current issue on their web site... I have an email in to them, but thought I'd ask while waiting for a reply.
Brian Evans

Re: Fretboard Journal?

Postby Ryan Mazzocco » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am

Not sure. I listen to the podcast when they have luthiers on, but I don't get the periodical.
Ryan Mazzocco

Re: Fretboard Journal?

Postby Brian Evans » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Apparently they publish somewhat randomly and no longer quarterly. They are close to releasing the next issue, I was told.

Brian
Brian Evans

Return to Jam Session