Facebook link- Save the Gibson Smokestack!

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
Mark Swanson

Facebook link- Save the Gibson Smokestack!

Post by Mark Swanson »

Those of us who live in Michigan and love the Gibson smokestack at the old Kalamazoo factory, check out this page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gibs ... fan_invite
It's a Facebook link that is meant to help save the cool old smokestack.
And for those who may use Facebook but don't realize it, the MIMForum has a Facebook page too! There isn't much activity there, folks who come here would rather just use the boards here I suppose, but we are there too! https://www.facebook.com/MIMForum?ref=hl
  • Mark Swanson, guitarist, MIMForum Staff
Bryan Bear

Re: Facebook link- Save the Gibson Smokestack!

Post by Bryan Bear »

RE: the MIMF facebook page.

I have liked that page but never really visit it. I suppose I don't remember to. It would be nice if there was more activity there. How is it really supposed to be used?
PMoMC

Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.
Mark Swanson

Post by Mark Swanson »

Use it any way you want! The only rules that apply there are Facebook rules. You can promote your stuff, say whatever you want, raise hell if you want to. Just keep it fun and civil. We started that page as a place for our members who use Facebook to just go have fun there! I need to post there more too.
Mark Swanson

Post by Mark Swanson »

Return to “Jam Session”