Back in my element, finally

The place to chat with your fellow MIMForum members about whatever you want that doesn't relate to instruments, or isn't specific to one instrument family. Pull up a chair, grab a cold one out of the virtual 'fridge, and tell your friends what's on your mind.
Jonathan Conder

Back in my element, finally

Post by Jonathan Conder »

Hello, all. Seems like forever since I was here last, but after 3 long years of ups and downs, I'm back at a point where playing and building are once again a reality, but taking things gradually while I continue to do some major "life-overhauling". I see I've got a lot of catch-up learning to do, so I'll keep it to "Glad to see everyone here" for now :)
Mark Swanson

Re: Back in my element, finally

Post by Mark Swanson »

Welcome back Jonathan!
  • Mark Swanson, guitarist, MIMForum Staff
Jonathan Conder

Thanks, Mark! I like this new format, and recent developments may give me some potential repair opportunities at some point. Times are still shaky around here, as some of the local music shops have cut back hours or closed shop outright. A lot is riding on the band I've joined to get word around, and I only expect onesy-twosy repairs at the most for a while.
Jonathan Conder

Wow! Fast-forward 3 years, a divorce behind me, and back in the hometown working as the repairman at our local music store, and I really HAVE found my calling! I'm glad to be where I am, but I never saw the roller-coaster ride I was gonna take to get here; still, it's great to be here!
Bryan Bear

Post by Bryan Bear »

Glad to hear it all worked out for you in the end!
PMoMC

Take care of your feet and your feet will take care of you.

Return to “Jam Session”