Acoustic Fretless Bass Guitars ,Custom designed and made by "sandpaper pete"adams

Registered members, you may place your commercial ads here (there are no longer any fees for this). The MIMF plans are here. And the occasional "help wanted".
Forum rules
Either ad may include your logo and a link to your website if you have one.
Peter Adams

Acoustic Fretless Bass Guitars ,Custom designed and made by "sandpaper pete"adams

Post by Peter Adams »

These instruments are made from 80% RECYCLED woods , varnish , metal , etc. by myself, 40* yr. piano tuner/technician Pete Adams...I also have some inventions for the flute {RADIAL CURVED FLUTE MOUTHPIECE}, Bari sax and have constructed over 20 basses, moosehide drums, xylophones, saxophone and clarinet mouthpieces... sold a few but mainly have not been recognized or appreciated by the local or national artists communities.
Right now I have enough wood and metal stock, varnish, glues, hardware etc. to make easily more than 100 basses, and drums.The only things I need to purchase are the TUNING GEARS @$40-$100/set, and STRINGS $20-$100/set. If you would like to get in on the ground floor of this new business adventure please connect w/me and... maybe be the 1st on your block to own one of these nicely constructed heirloom quality instruments

Contact me by phone #s 1-907-455-7641, 907-888-0788, or Phil Donovan ...617-470-9821 or email sendpepperpete@gmail.com or donovanphillyboy@AOL.com
Attachments
IMG_1266 (1).jpg
P1030163 (1).jpg

Return to “Builders' Supplies and Services”