pickup winder

Pickups, magnets, microphones, amps, speakers, cabs, whatever...

pickup winder

Postby Veronica Merryfield » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Posting about a pick up winder 'tool' that needs to go somewhere else - another for the mods.
Soggy imported canuck.
Veronica Merryfield

Location: Port Alberni (Vancouver Island), BC, Canada - AKA the Pacific North Wet

Re: pickup winder

Postby Jim McConkey » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 pm

I tried to split this discussion with the intent of leaving a link in its former location, but it seems that if all the messages are split, nothing is left.
MIMForum Staff - Way North of Baltimore
Jim McConkey

Postby Brian Dyskin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 am

That's right, I clicked on the e-mail telling me that there's a new topic "pickup winder" in tools and jigs, and I got to the tools and jigs forum with no sign of the topic. Lucky I found the topic after a bit of searching or I would have missed all this revolutionary info on pickup winders ;)
Brian Dyskin

Postby Jim McConkey » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm

You need to respond to your e-mail quicker! I moved the discussion before you had a chance to look at it, but it is interesting to know that you don't get a new notice if a discussion you are subscribed to moves.
MIMForum Staff - Way North of Baltimore
Jim McConkey

Return to Electronics